Sunday, June 12, 2011

Days Go By

"And days go by...
I can feel 'em flyin'
Like a hand out the window in the wind.
The cars go by...
Yeah it's all we've been given,
So you better start livin' right now,
Cuz days go by."
--Keith Urban

It's been a while, hasn't it? The days sure do go by even faster as you get older. Here's a little update about what I've been up to lately:

Working Hard....but my job is fun. : ) After many months of planning, the young professionals group that I coordinate as part of my job, the Think Ahead Group, had its first-ever Kentucky Derby Party to raise awareness and funds for the research taking place at the Center for BrainHealth, where I work. The party was amazing, and we were blessed with perfect weather!





Playing Hard!

Alex is home for the summer, so we've been able to spend so much time together and work on our Bucket List...making great progess so far!






I've also spent some time with great friends. Mica's wedding, shopping with Morgan, girls night with Marissa, and Caroline surprised Jenna and I with a full reunion including Bauza and Jessica. Love my friends!






In other news, I really really want to take a trip somewhere. Maui last summer was amazing, so nothing I do this summer will compare with that, but I would love to take a weekend trip somewhere. Any suggestions?? I'm also hoping that I'll be able to visit my Little in July!

Hopefully my next post will be in the near future ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment