Sunday, June 24, 2012

Summer Snapshots

Summer is officially here, and the Texas temperatures sure show it! Although I know I'll be sick of the 100+ degree heat by August, there's just something about summer that makes me happy- probably the extra daylight! Regardless, here's a little taste of what I've been up to:
Painting with a Twist with my Women's Group and some new friends.
 If you haven't tried this yet, I highly recommend it!


Happy hours with friends, enjoying patios before it gets TOO hot
Danny was visiting from Chicago!












Rangers Game! Even though we lost, it's fun just to be at the ballpark


























Kim's bachelorette weekend in Galveston-- I love any excuse
to go to the beach, and we had a blast going out dancing

Dinner in Galveston with the girls







Karaoke bar- night out!
One thing is clear- I am very, very blessed and have continually been reminded of that lately.  I have a wonderful family and supportive friends that I have so much fun with, and I serve a God whose love is endless and who has bigger plans for my life than I could ever imagine.


'For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.' - Jeremiah 29:11


Happy summer, everyone! 


2 comments:

  1. It makes me so happy that I made it on your blog!!! I can't wait to see you and everyone again! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you! And I can't wait for our adventure and the blog post I'm sure it will inspire :)

    ReplyDelete