Friday, March 12, 2010

I need a new immune system

I haven't posted much recently. I have been pretty busy with school and taking care of everything before spring break, and I can't seem to stay healthy! This past week I was feeling really worn out. I thought it was just from staying up too late, but when I got a really sore throat and headache I went to the doctor, thinking I had strep throat. Turns out I have an upper respiratory infection and mono. Mono?! That's what I was thinking. Where on earth did I get that? I think I got it from the little kids I work with, because my friend Sarah had mono recently and we both work with the same group of kids. That's just too much of a coincidence. Even though the little children get me sick, I still love them. But goodness, I need to improve my immune system! I've been sick more in the past year than I have for all the rest of college and high school combined. I need to take my vitamins again.

It's officially spring break now, and I hope a week off will help my health. I am taking a little road trip with one of my best friends to visit another. It should be fun, and I'll take it easy. Other than that, I plan to relax, get ahead on some assignments, and work on job applications. I'll post again soon about my trip, and maybe add some of the things I've been working on lately for my creative writing class.

For those of you going somewhere for spring break, be safe and have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment