Sunday, August 24, 2014

Sunday Social


This past week was eye-opening, fascinating, and draining all at once.  A reflective sort of post is forming in my mind, but for now, this simple Sunday Social link-up is perfect!

This Week's Questions:

1. What are you most looking forward to about fall? Football games, the weddings of several sweet friends, and cooler weather and the fashion that accompanies it.  Oh, and pumpkin spice lattes.

2. What is your favorite sports team?  TCU Horned Frog football team-- win or lose, I'm always proud to be purple.

3. If you could back to college is there one thing you would change?  I loved my college experience.  If anything, I would go back and do more- join the Christian sorority, give campus tours to prospective students, get involved with more special interest groups, etc.  As I get older, I find that looking back, I rarely regret the things I was part of, but always wish I had done more and not let fear/other commitments hold me back.

4. What was your favorite class you ever took? As someone who really enjoyed school for the most part, this is a tough one!  Several of my journalism electives come to mind, specifically Creative Communications and Corporate Social Responsibility.  Both courses allowed me to be creative and stretched my understanding of what the "real world" would be like- and both were taught by awesome professors that I considered to be some of my greatest college mentors.

5. Reach into your purse- what is the first thing you grab? My sunglasses- better put them back in the case!

Sunday Social

2 comments:

  1. I looooved CSR with you! What a great class! I get to take it again this semester - I'm so excited!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY for mentors in college!! That's so great that you had that opportunity... smaller school advantage to be sure!!

    ReplyDelete