Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Day 13- A Fictional Book

I don't read nearly as often as I used to, (and in fact, just finished re-reading Eclipse from the Twilight series over a span of like 2 months this summer) but I still love a good story. I have quite the mental list going and need to just write down some and get working on them! Maybe I will get a book for my traveling this weekend : )

One of my favorite authors is Jodi Picoult, who has written many fiction books. They always surround law or a case in some way, but deeply involve you in the characters as well. I've read many of her books and enjoyed all of them, but one of my favorites is Nineteen Minutes. It made it onto #1 for the New York Times Bestsellers list, and I see why. It's about a school shooting and the events leading up to and after the incident.

No comments:

Post a Comment