Well, clearly I've taken a little blogging break! I didn't mean for it to be this long, but with two big events at work four days apart and trying to still be social in my free time, Just Julie took a backseat!
I'm happy to report that the aforementioned two events went GREAT. Hopefully you'll hear from me more regularly again! There are a lot of exciting things coming up in the next few months, and I'll want to share about them!
I don't know about you, but I'm definitely feeling like today is worth a high five!
1. Summer time and fun colors were meant to be together. So excited about new shorts!
2. Woke up at the crack of dawn for a work event, and found this. I'll just go ahead and nominate my roomie for the "Roommate of the Year" Award.
3. Great minds dress alike for church! Loving this sweet new friend I've met this year!
4. Perfect Derby Day. More on this to come in a longer post!
5. A nail salon that stays open until midnight and serves you margaritas? Amazing!