1. What do you value most in life?
My faith and the genuine relationships I have with my family and friends. They are what matter the most.
2. What do you think is the greatest invention in your lifetime and why?
The Internet. Though it has created a new set of concerns, we now have access to so much information- the world is literally at your fingertips.
3. What do you think is the secret to a good life?
Discover what makes you happy, and then do it. Surround yourself with people that inspire you, challenge you, love you, and make you become the best version of yourself.
4. What would you most like to be remembered for when you’re gone?
I thought a lot about this when my Grandpa passed away several months ago. I want to be remembered for the way I made others around me feel, and how much I loved them.
5. What accomplishment in your life are you most proud of?
That I've stayed true to myself and my morals, and that I am doing exactly what I set out to do when I began college.
6. If a movie was made about your life, who would you want to play you?