Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Me in an Outfit


If you haven't met me yet, you'll soon figure out that my favorite colors are pink and purple.  People tell me all the time that these are colors they associate with me, and they just plain make me happy!

Linking up for the first time for "What I Wore Wednesday," I figured what better way to start than with an outfit that's pretty much me in a nutshell?

Nearly everything I have on was a Christmas gift- my mom sure has good taste! I love the color and shape of the shirt, and she found it and the necklace at Charming Charlie, so they were completely affordable. 

My wardrobe really is quite a mix of inexpensive and slightly higher-end items.  I care more about quality and versatility than labels, so if I'm going to pay a lot more for an item, I want it to be something that lasts.


 
Coat: J. Crew // Shirt: Charming Charlie // Jeans: CP at Dillard's // Shoes: Tory Burch // Bag: Tory Burch // Necklace: Charming Charlie // Nails: "Chinchilly," Essie 

And, of course, the family dog wanted to be part of my photoshoot!





6 comments:

  1. This outfit is so cute and you are beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well hello fellow Dallasite! You are simply gorgeous and your puppy is adorable. That color is perfection on you. Thanks for your super sweet comment on my blog. Glad we found each other!

    Alison
    www.getyourprettyon.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dog is HUGE! But so cute! And you look lovely! Great nail polish!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That coat is fantastic! I love the bright color!

    ReplyDelete
  5. eekkk! Love the outfit, the colors are absolutely amazing!
    And that bag ::swoon::

    ReplyDelete