Friday, March 8, 2013

High Five for Friday

This was a very full week.  A few not-so-fun things, but still plenty of good things! Excited for a fun weekend!

Linking up with Lauren for High Five for Friday

1

 2

3

4

5

1. Never underestimate the power of a woman in red high heels.
2. I don't care how unhealthy they are, McDonald's hash browns are still one of my favorite breakfast foods. I should probably never watch Supersize Me.
3. Yes, it is-- sometimes we just need a little reminder!
4. Volunteering for a good cause + an excuse to dress up= my kind of night! My roommate and I volunteered at Dancing for CAUSE, a nonprofit that our friend Heather works for.  
5. Brunch with the roomie.  Vanilla French toast and mimosas? Um, yes please!

2 comments:

  1. Ooh that brunch looks yummy!! And I agree...McDonald's hash browns are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the red shoes! And you all look great all dressed up!!
    Vanilla French Toast and Mimosas? Sounds amazing. Now I really want to go to brunch this weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete