This was a very full week. A few not-so-fun things, but still plenty of good things! Excited for a fun weekend!
Linking up with Lauren for High Five for Friday
1. Never underestimate the power of a woman in red high heels.
2. I don't care how unhealthy they are, McDonald's hash browns are still one of my favorite breakfast foods. I should probably never watch Supersize Me.
3. Yes, it is-- sometimes we just need a little reminder!
4. Volunteering for a good cause + an excuse to dress up= my kind of night! My roommate and I volunteered at Dancing for CAUSE, a nonprofit that our friend Heather works for.
5. Brunch with the roomie. Vanilla French toast and mimosas? Um, yes please!