Friday, February 8, 2013

High Five for Friday

Photobucket

This week was a rollercoaster! Some not-so-good news mixed with plenty of good things too... such is life!

Here's a little look at some of those good things:

1
 
 2

3

4

5


1) Bridesmaid dress shopping for my friend Sarah's wedding! It was like playing dress up, and we found the perfect dresses!
2) A huge bag of Sour Patch Kids and wine.  Guaranteed to make any day better.
3) I love February days that pretend to be spring.
4) Such a sweet package from my new blog friend Abi that I told you all about yesterday.
5) Adorable mug and package from Heidi as part of a V-day mug swap that I'll be blogging about next week!

2 comments:

  1. That bridesmaid dress is fabulous. I would actually want to wear it again.

    Have a wonderful weekend!
    Les
    leslyni.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a gooooood week my love! :) You're gonna rock that dress! :)

    HAPPY SATURDAY! xo!

    ReplyDelete