[This post might as well be called- what I'm looking for, while also avoiding, in my search for Mr. Right]
- Strong faith and firm morals. This is first and foremost for me, and what really defines a person.
- Family oriented. After my faith, family is the most important thing in the world to me.
- Intelligence. It's important for a man to be able to carry on intelligent conversations and keep up with what's going on in the world.
- Good sense of humor. It's refreshing for someone to be able to see the fun in life and not always take everything so seriously.
- Sense of purpose and direction in life. You never have it all figured out, but I am so much more intrigued, and confident in, a guy who knows what he wants to do with his life and is striving to achieve his goals.
- Ryan Gosling looks. Just kidding. But really, if you resemble my favorite celeb, you might score some extra points...
- Smoking. Sorry, but it's just a terribly unhealthy habit. And don't even get me started on dipping...
- Heavy drinking- frequently. I promise I like to have fun, but any man that parties hard night after night is just not for me.
- Lack of ambition. Don't really know what you want to do with your life? Aren't willing to work hard to get there? I'm gonna have a hard time with you.
- Disrespectful to others. I pay close attention to how a guy talks about/to his family, friends, and even total strangers.
- Bad attitude. I think of myself as a generally happy, positive person who appreciates the little things in life, so I'm drawn to someone who has a similar outlook.