Friday, February 1, 2013

High Five for Friday

Photobucket

I've realized that linking up with Lauren for High Five for Friday has made me really look around to find all of the little joys in life- and then making sure I capture them!

Here's to the small wonders that surround us daily.  Happy Friday!

1
In case you didn't already know, I'm in love with my new couch, and our living room in general.  After a full week, I'm ready to spend some time just enjoying it this weekend.

2
Why yes, it was 77 degrees in January. And I loved it.  Definitely a fan of warm weather.  #TexasGirl

3
Lemon pepper salmon.  Delicious. I love trying new recipes for one.

4
Sweetest picture of my little sister and I.  Just re-discovered it and want to frame it somewhere!

5
My ring fling made it into the TCU Magazine! Such a fun story with a happy ending!





2 comments:

  1. It's been super warm in Lubbock this week too. High in the 60s today! Love it. :)

    http://wonderwhatsnextblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're famous!! :) such a fun story!

    happy friday! xo, sarah grace

    ReplyDelete