Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Black + A Color Pop

I'm a big fan of black when it comes to clothing, especially an all (or mostly) black outfit. It just looks so sophisticated, classic, and sometimes a little mysterious, doesn't it?

I was feeling a black color vibe while getting ready last weekend. Maybe from my black manicure?

Shirt: Nordstrom // Jeans: Zara // Shoes: Antonio Melani // Clutch: J. Crew //
Necklace: Ann Taylor // Nails: "Lincoln Park After Dark," OPI 
This outfit will be perfect for a night out with the girls, but I just couldn't wait to carry my new clutch that my roomie gave me for my birthday! She saw me admiring it while we were shopping together, then went back and bought it. Such a great friend!


You already know from this post that I love stripes and my new necklace that goes with just about anything- a very worthy purchase! What drew me to this top was the length in the back- adds a really interesting twist. And, I think a pair of classic black pumps are essential for everyone woman's closet.

Do you like to wear black? What are your go-to accessories to give it some color/avoid looking too "goth"?

1 comment:

  1. I am so bad at accessorizing but love to wear black, it's the best for everything!

    ReplyDelete