Friday, December 7, 2012

High Five for Friday

Photobucket

Today is my 25th birthday! Can't believe I'm celebrating a quarter of a century on this earth.  I'm sure thankful for a blessed life and to be surrounded by so many amazing people.

I'll of course post all about my birthday weekend, but here's what made me happy this past week:
 1

2

3

4 

5 
 
1. Little Christmas tree in my room at my parents' house.  Thanks, Mom!
2. First birthday present from Jenna, my roomie.  I love it!!
3. Decorated the apartment with Jenna. Finally in the Christmas spirit!
4. Spent a whole day with Liz, my friend who's been in Thailand for over a year. It was like no time had passed since we were together!
5. My loyal parents representing both of their daughters' schools for the TCU/OU game... they sure looked like confused fans! 
 

 

1 comment: