Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Maple Salmon

I love seafood of any kind.  I would probably eat shrimp, fish, or sushi every day if I could!

This simple maple salmon recipe, found by my roomie on allrecipes.com, is right up my alley!

Prep: 10 minutes + 30 minute marinade
Cook Time: 20 minutes

Ingredients:

  • 1/4 cup maple syrup
  • 2 tablespoons soy sauce
  • 1 clove garlic, minced
  • 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
  • 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
  • 1 pound salmon


Tip: Get all your ingredients and measuring cups out in advance so you're not hunting for items or leaving anything out.



Directions:

1. In a small bowl, mix the maple syrup, soy sauce, garlic, garlic salt, and pepper.




2. Place salmon in a shallow glass baking dish, and coat with the maple syrup mixture. Cover the dish, and marinate salmon in the refrigerator 30 minutes, turning once.

*Tip: I put foil down in the baking pan- saves you from scrubbing later!



3. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.

4. Place the baking dish in the preheated oven, and bake salmon uncovered 20 minutes, or until easily flaked with a fork.

5. Enjoy! : ) I paired mine with fresh salad and a crescent roll. And a glass of chardonnay!





1 comment: