Monday, November 19, 2012

Girly Weekend


What a fun weekend. I'm a firm believer that you should work hard, but also play hard. I think as adults, sometimes we forget that we need to have fun!

Friday night was spent at a Mary Kay party at my friend's apartment with her fun mom, who showed us all kinds of tips and tricks. I'm definitely going to be tweaking my make-up routine. Who knew lip liner was so effective?!

Pretty lights at Shops at Legacy!
Since we were all dolled up, we decided to go out.  My friend lives at the Shops at Legacy, so we walked over to Taco Diner for Tex-Mex and Mambo Taxis.  


Hot mamacitas!

I continued the fun with girlfriends on Saturday- shopping and mani/pedis!


Sunday was actually quite productive, as I had hoped it would be.  Church and shopping (more on that later), followed by grocery shopping, baking delicious pumpkin chocolate chip cookies, and cleaning the apartment.  What more could I ask out of a weekend?!

1 comment: