Thursday, November 15, 2012

Thankful Thursday

 
Today, I am thankful for:
a co-worker who emailed me late last night, after he had seen me leaving our parking lot, to say that my car's headlight looked burned out. He was right, and I would have had no idea otherwise!
 
the nice man at Auto Zone who then installed my new headlight free of charge this morning.
 
cooler temperatures that are sticking around. Transition weather is always a wardobe challenge!
 
a roommate that I can come home to and share about the challenges and happiness of our days.
 
friends that you can re-connect with no matter how long it's been since you have seen them.
 
 
BLOG TITLE
 

3 comments:

  1. i loved the roommate days. The bond you get is incomparable! enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. roommates are the best. it's so great having someone to vent to at the end of the day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those kind of friends are great :-)
    Not seeing each other for weeks or months and then laugh together as if it were yesterday.

    Saying hi from Thankful Thursday!

    Xo

    ReplyDelete