1. 2 pound bag of Sour Patch Kids (my favorite candy) on sale for $5 at Tom Thumb. I might be slightly addicted.
2. I'm currently loving black and taupe as a color combo. So this purse was an obvious purchase!
3. What better way to start a Saturday morning than blueberry muffins, a mimosa, and a magazine?
4. Pink high heels. As soon as I saw these in the store, it was all over. My friend said if there was a shoe that best describes me, this is it!
5. Waiting in line to vote-- I love seeing so many people utilizing this amazing priviledge. Freedom and liberty do not come without a cost.
Happy weekend, everyone!