Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Hello, Thanksgiving Break!



I'm taking a half day at work today and will get the next four and a half days off.  Hallelujah!

It didn't hit me until yesterday how ready I am for a break.  I love my full life, but a lot has happened the past few months, and I realized I haven't taken a single vacation/sick day since going out of town for my Grandpa's funeral in August.  Whew!  

Sometimes you just need a little rest and respite, which is what I have planned for the next few days.  Along with family bonding time, eating turkey and cheering on the Horned Frogs against the Longhorns, and spending time with friends and hosting a "Friendsgiving" party.  And going to see the final Twilight installment with my sister.  Don't judge us!

What are you going to do with your Thanksgiving Break? {I hope you all get some time off!} 

"Enter his gates with thanksgiving and his courts with praise; give thanks to him and praise his name. For the LORD is good and his love endures forever; his faithfulness continues through all generations." -Psalm 100:4-5

No comments:

Post a Comment