Tuesday, November 13, 2012

100 Posts!

This is my 100th blog post!

When I started it during my senior year of college, it was mainly to share some of the work from my Creative Writing class and to document my thoughts on the last semester of what I was told were "the best four years of your life."

I've shared ideas and inspiration, posted about my travels and adventures, talked about my faith journey, and  used this to just record my thoughts and hopes for the future.  I love blogging and have been feeling more inspired than ever lately!

A few favorite Just Julie posts:
"Blue": My poetry; I loved my Creative Writing teacher because he truly inspired me to continue writing for fun!
"U.S. Travels": I love to travel and have multiple potential trips in my head.  Time for a little getaway!
"Adult Truths": Not my own writing, but good stuff, and funny!
"The Art of Contentment": On one of the best sermons I have ever heard. I need to always remember "better than I deserve."
"Windblown in the Windy City: Chicago 2012": My adventures in a fun city with a great friend- hopefully the beginning of an annual tradition!
"A Little Spice": Life should never be boring!

Thanks for following along-- here's to much more writing, reading, and sharing! : )

1 comment:

  1. Awww!! Yay!!!

    I'm so glad you started your blog girly - cause OBVIOUSLY, I love you dearly and am so grateful we've met in blogland!!

    ReplyDelete