This week has felt especially long, yes?
My co-workers and I were saying that surely Thanksgiving wasn't just last week!
1. I loved being reunited with so many of my closest girlfriends. One lives in LA, and another has been in Thailand for over a year, so all being together was so special.
2. No better way to end a weekend than making s'mores and enjoying a warm fire with your best friends.
3. Champagne and Cosmo magazine. My guilty indulgences!
4. I needed this reminder to start my day. So much to be thankful for, always!
5. One of the perks of being an event planner= leftover food. Really good food. Like this amazing cake. So moist. (Apologies if you hate that word, it was just THAT good!)